Saturday, July 08, 2006

FFXI AA

"Hi, my name is Darrett and I am a Final Fantasy XI addict."

There I said it. Who would have thought that I'd start a blog based on my adventures in Garuda. Of course, not being able to play for the past week due to credit cards expiring and replacements getting lost in the mail, I had to resort to other things for my addiction.

I've been playing on the Garuda server for about a year now. Currently my fascination and frustration comes from the world of crafting. And not just on my main character. I've got an Alchemy mule, a Clothcrafting mule, a Leathercrafting mule, and a Cooking mule. This gives me a grand total of 5 guild point items to turn in on a regular basis.

Most notably during this "hiatus" from the game, I actually posted on Allakazham (had to use the name Verr as Verrick was apparently taken...grrrrr) and on FFXI-garuda.com. Not too sure how many people will be reading this (I expect very low numbers if at all), but I felt it was something to do. And who knows, it might actually turn out to be an interesting adventure.

No comments: