Saturday, July 15, 2006

Promyvion-Holla



So today I teamed up with my old LS, Graveyardshift, to do Promyvion-Holla for a couple of people in the linkshell, including my RL friend Valynne. I honestly couldn't remember my own run because I was half asleep when we did all three in a row. I went as a summoner then, and I went as a summoner this time. I crafted hi-potions, ethers, muslum, poison potions, and echo drops. I also had the ingredients for yagudo drinks. Our set up was SMN/BLM, SMN/WHM, WAR/NIN, BLU/NIN, RNG/NIN, WHM/BLM and I think THF/NIN (he just came along for the run to the Spire). My friend Valynne helped me farm up the psychoanima and hysteroanima. We got a little aggro in the first three levels, but nothing that bad. Ever single memory recepticle we fought amazingly took us to the next level. On the 4th level one of our party d/c'd but we all managed to get to the Spire. Entered the fight and buffed up. We both called Ifrit up and the melee's went to town. 4 of us used our psychoanima during the fight. EES and two Astral Flows at 50%, + Mighty Strikes and the mob was dead (we didn't have the BLU or WHM 2HR). Without any deaths. Amazing because one of the members of the party (whom I did my runs with) usually died. So either we were a) lucky b) better prepared or c) more skilled? So one down and two more to go for others.

My other linkshell xCirclexOfxShadows has been kind of interesting. I'm not on there as much since none of my mules have pearls and I've been spending an inordinate amount of time crafting. There are players that don't want to fit the mold and are partying as 30 RDM/15 SMN (which is an improvement on 30 RDM / 6 SMN, but I digress). I still don't get what /SMN is going to do for his RDM, but then again, I really haven't played much RDM. It seems that a lot of people in the shell are gunning for 30 to get the advanced jobs, sometimes to the detriment of their subjobs. On the other hand, there are a lot of new players so it's kind of nice to be able to help out where I can. I kind of miss that in the other linkshell (apart from the infamous incident, at least infamous in my mind) as mostly everyone is in their higher levels. I actually got to help someone do their complete LB1 (soloing the mobs). He didn't believe that I could do it...hehe. I'm sure I'd be better as a WHM/NIN with dual mauls, but my poor nin is at 19. Don't really have the urge to level him anymore. We needed help to open the banishing gate. But this PLD is a lucky guy. His mold dropped on the first exoray we fought. Then I took him to get his vahzl crystal. Then in the necropolis we only killed like 10-15 mobs and he got his paper, mine took HOURS! And of course the bomb coal dropped instantaneously.

Craftaruing!

Brin managed to get enough GP points to get his Caduceus yesterday. So now I can officially say I'm 61 +1, hehehe. Today is a Holy Dengen, now that majorly sucks.

Wist is still stuck at 69. Haven't figured out what to make next. Might just wait for pears until tomorrow. Then to pear au lait until 72 then Pamama au lait until 81. At least that's the plan. I still have to make the raisin bread.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Please explain something more in the post. What do you want to convey? Nothing is clear in your post.If you explained something more then may be its understandable.
digital signature Adobe