Wednesday, August 02, 2006

FFXI Blogs R Us

Imagine my surprise when I received a comment from mnj. I checked with my friend Lanoire and she said she didn't write a comment. So I figured it must have come from Alcindor. And then I had a greater shock! He had actually started a blog of his own to document his time in Garuda. So I dug up a recent picture of Alcindor (with the WHM AF condom flame hat) and Lanoire (with her spirit masque). This was from our recent EXP session with our 50s static (that we started when we were level 29). Alcindor and Lanoire are two of my real life friends. In fact Lanoire is the one that corrupted me. Then I brought Valynne into the fold. Alcindor has a nice, sizable back account that he has built as he has swindled ... erm ... earned through amazing bazaaring skills. I wish I had his business acumen. So everyone, please join me in welcoming Alcindor to the wonderful world of blogging.

I successfully made my goldfish bowl today. LIfe is good. So I leave you with pictures of the sunbreeze festival. For some reason I accidentally erased pics of Valynne and myself in our festival clothes. I'll have to beg her to take some more pictures. Hope everyone's festival is going well.


3 comments:

Alcindor said...

Hi, thanks for the picture.. I will use it on my blog :) Well, I will try to use it, I don't even know how to upload, but we'll see. I don't have any pictures and will prolly not get any on my own because I don't know how to take pictures.
Like I said, I don't know why I have a blog, but I think it's just for me as a reminder of what I am doing in the game. So instead of having paper all of the place (actually I have binders with FFXI information that I got online), I have another place I can go to for reference of my adventures and misadventures through GARUDA.

Alcindor said...

Well I tried... No idea on how to put pictures in the blog... Anyways. no need pictures... And I don't swindle any adventurers out of their gil... I don't force any adventurers from buying my items that I bazaar... And congrats on the goldfish bowl...

Anonymous said...

OMG. Even I didn't know alci made a blog... o.o