Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Remember ...

A moment of silence and reflection please. I posted this one day past the day it happened, but ....



Do you remember where you were? I hardly ever listen to the radio. I was just getting to Queen's Hospital to do my surgery rotation that morning about 4:30 AM. When I pulled into a parking space a classmate pulled up beside me and told me what had happened. I was flaberghasted. It was on all of the television stations at the hospital. It was a very somber day.

...

...

...


For those who were keeping track of the infamous Anna (posting name Clefairy on Allakazham) here is what she finally posted on the Garuda forums.

I know I may be whipping a dead horse here, but hear me out

She's been level 50 THF/WHM for a while. Wonder if she can't get any help on LB1. NOrmally I like to help people with LB1, but ... not her. Now that unpleasantness is out of the way.

Tonight was our level 20s static time to level. This party had started out in the tunnels near bastok and was aimed at getting some jobs to the full subjob. For Lanoir and myself this meant NIN. For Alci, it was first DRK, then SAM. For Valynne, it was a magey job, WHM. Later Guankim joined as a WAR. And Kenshin today as a WAR. We headed toward Yhoater Jungle (luckily by the time we left Anna was gone). The mandies were alittle tough I the beginning at 27s And I tend to pull slow. PLus competing against 2 other parties. So Chain #2s at most. There were a lot of deaths (none of them ours, thanks to our great WHM Valynne) in other parties. All in all, I have offically become a level 30 NIN. Scary isn't it? Just 7 more levels and NIN can be tucked away for good. Maybe this time I'll sell off my NIN gear, space is becoming limited again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you need a RDM in the early 30s call me :) It's been stuck at 33 for a while. And later if you need a WHM in the upper 30s (mine's at 38) call me again :D LOL

And as for the Anna post...could it be any longer? LOL She can play the way she wants... just not around or with me... unless of course I want a good laugh at the expense of others. It's almost as bad as my BST/BLM combo last nite. But that was a mistake... unlike hers which is on purpose. SATA on IT mob with damage 5 FTW! LOL